$59.00 – $105.00
3.7% granular chelated copper algaecide for treatment of bottom growing algae including Chara and Nitella and spot treatments along docks, beaches, boat launches, and fishing areas. This formulation helps control growth before it reaches the surface.
Treatment of aquatic weeds and algae can result in oxygen loss from the decomposition of dead algae and weeds. This oxygen loss can cause fish and invertebrate suffocation. To minimize this hazard, do not treat more than 1/2 of the water body to avoid depletion of oxygen due to decaying vegetation. Wait at least 14 days between treatments.
Read and follow all local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of this product before ordering.
DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP OR SELL THIS PRODUCT TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
- Rapid sinking granules for targeted delivery to bottom-growing algae.
- Visible reduction of algae growth 1-2 days.
- Chelating agents prevent the precipitation of copper with carbonates and bicarbonates in the water for longer activity.
- Stays active in the water longer than copper sulfate.
- Ideal for algae in deeper waters or bottom growing algae- use Cutrine® Plus Algaecide (liquid) for algae on the surface or in the water column.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 24 in|
12lb Pail, 30lb Bag